Old June 23rd 17, 12:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default June 2017 Occifurrz of Cat America

Pit2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Sunday, June 18, 2017 at 1:52:14 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca
wrote:
Francesca will be a finefine successor to Harri as Sekkaterry of
Nappin an Wappin. We haz a noo Purrzident, by virchoo of da order
of sukseshin. If we wuz to hab enneekitte else, we mite need a noo
elekshun (I beleebz dat Clarence was choozed by elekshun).

Rebecca, VC
Diplocat to Furrance
Sekkaterry of Elder Kitteez

Yes, Lucy Lu in ower noo Purrezident by virchoo of da order of
sukseshin. Duz ennybody knoe bowt Clarence ? ..Duz Daisy Chan want
VP if gnot Clarence?

Iz looked at list anna cant find a Clarence? So not sure VP of what?