Old October 25th 18, 02:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

Default Jellicle Ball 2018

On Wednesday, October 24, 2018 at 8:28:51 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, October 24, 2018 at 10:25:50 AM UTC-7, Dan Mahoney wrote:
If you want company you are welcome to sit with me. I'll be mostly by myself dis year as Ranger is with Pipps and Sammy is da MC.

Francesca

I would love to sit with you. Lucy Lu gets a plate and takes some of the
local dishes and a few mousecicles.

Cool, I would like that.

I've got a pitcher of 'nip tea, too.

[Misty and her rather slightly green looking human "Bobcat", stumble towards the Sign In Book]. "Good Evening" [ Misty is handed the Sign-in Pen and writes:]

Timari's Black Mystique, "Misty", House of Ruskin

[About to hand the Sign-in Pen back Misty adds another name]

"Bobcat" [pausing for a second she adds] HC, House of Ruskin

[ Looking around she asks out loud ] Did I hear someone mention "Mint Tea"? My rather "green" looking human has been through a lot all within a few days time... PLUS having to teleport here which, as we all know, he hates. If a few cats can help direct him to a nearby table where he can freshen up a tad before he needs to do a tribute. At least so that he looks more like a human than a slightly warmed over corpse. I would greatly appreciate it.

Misty, Mistress of the Night

[Sammy comes running over with a large pitcher of iced mint tea, and a teapot full of hot mint tea.]