Old April 11th 04, 08:38 PM
Sherry

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
.. .

Little foil-wrapped chocolate eggs skittering around the floor, flying
past your head; confiscating them so he doesn't eat them; eating the
chocolate myself, but finding the little foil wrappers all over the
house.
Theresa

At our place, some of them are gift-wrapped in hairballs. :(

Oh, how thoughtful. I sure miss Happy this Easter. We had nephews over to hunt
eggs I'd colored last year, and they spent the rest of the day re-hiding them.
All of a sudden we heard a collective wailing coming from the back yard, DH
went to investigate, came back iin and said, "Sherry, you need to put that
egg-sucking dog of yours in the house."
Happy was "finding" the eggs faster than the kids were. They sure were mad at
him.
Sherry