Old March 24th 06, 03:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default I AM SO STRESSED

OK, on top of all the mystery pain SH*T, monday my laptop died in the
middle of a raging blizzard with a class waiting for me. I went into
the raging blizzard to my "day job" office 1/2 mile away and was lucky
to make it back. I had to buy a new iBook Tuesday. I had my CT scan
this a.m. and I suppose it will be MONDAY before I hear anything. And
tonight Sugar threw up a hairball, OK, fine no big deal. Two hours
later she began meowing manically and growled when I picked her up from
hiding under the bed. I rushed her to the emergency vet and her blood
work showed the same thing as back in January suggesting she was
mounting some kind of infection. They gave her a shot of baytril to see
if we can get a head start on it. She is home, looking miserable but at
least she is looking miserable on the couch and not under the bed. I AM
SO STRESSED OUT RIGHT NOW I CANNOT TELL YOU. I know other people
probably have a lot more to be stressed over. HOW DO YOU HANDLE IT????