Old March 8th 10, 07:19 AM posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

Default Male cat FLUTD UTI problems

"Kelly Greene" wrote in message

"Stormmee" wrote in message
i agree about not using the old pills but i DO NOT agree on the wet only
option, if you can switch him and that is what your vet reccommends fine,
but my tiger was so bad we thought we would lose him, he has now been
crystal/infection free for over five years on a diet of dry c/d and is
healtheir than ever. Lee

There are people who smoke heavily all their lives like my mother who died
at 90, and never get lung cancer.

You too, huh? - My mom started smoking at 15 and quit when she was 90
because "they are too expensive". She went on to live to 97. So she smoked
for 75 years! When I tell doctors that, it blows them away!