Old November 29th 09, 09:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default Dellinkwent Hoomin

On Nov 29, 7:12*am, Cheryl wrote:
Myne delinkwent hoomin is bak. She crooly bandoned me anna Cinnie (hoo
has taken ovur myne spot onna sofa neer thu heeter, bad cat) wif nuffing
but wadder, litturboxes, fud anna naybour tu chek on us.

I iz makin sure she duznt leef agin by climin onna top uf hur,
spayshully wen she is onna pooter. Sumtymes I closes myne teef on hur
arm, jus a littul tiny bit, tu make myne point. An I ranned out when she
gotten home late las nite, ate sum grass befur she cud catch me, ann
hurked it all up onna carpit.

I fink that shud du.

--
Sam

Weow. Furry bwilyent akshun, Sam. Mine cuzzin Nikky, a furry
attwaktif kalako, was 'bout to be 'bandunned offur da howladayz butted
me and mine meowmie kamed tew hur weskyoo an drifed free hunwed myles
to hur hous to kittysit hursewf, wich we is stil doink. Sew far, awl
we hab gotted fur ar twubbl is wotz ob hissink. An Nikky eetz mine
fudz insted ob hur own.
MeOwy, twyink to be ob hewp butted....