Old November 10th 16, 12:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John Kasupski

Default I do NOT spoil my cats!

On Wed, 2 Nov 2016 22:32:59 -0000 (UTC), Bastette wrote:

Remember, cats don't care at all if they wake you up out of a deep sleep
because they want to play, or get a snack, or be petted, or just to be
obnoxious.

Joyce

I haven't quite figured out yet exactly what motivates my 14-week old Tabby
kitten to wake me up, but she seems to decide to do so about 50% of the time,
with my bladder doing the honors the remainder of the time.

The thing is that when she does decide I've slept long enough, I awaken to a
furry little bundle of pure cuteness and affection who is standing on the bed
about six inches from my face, purring loudly and gently licking my nose, and
for this reason I find it impossible to consider her behavior obnoxious!

John