Old June 13th 05, 04:08 AM
Philip

Some kitties do watch TV!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...tty/9Lives.jpg

Spot wrote:
Out of my three cats Mushkins is the only one who gets engrossed in
TV. She will lay at the bottom of the bed and watch the TV intently
any time I have it on animal planet or other nature shows other than
that she doesn't show much interest. It's usually shows where they
are showing wildlife with lots of nature sounds that interest her.

Celeste

"Brian Link" wrote in message
All my cats have reacted differently to the TV. Some ignore it,
others, like Tiger, seem to be fascinated by it. He'll bat at things
moving across the screen, and get riveted if there's an animal there.

Is this just personal preference on the part of different
individuals?
Or is there possibly some sort of difference in sight acuity that
allows some cats to resolve pictures on a CRT and others not to?

BLink