Old June 14th 05, 02:17 AM
.oO rach Oo.

We have a great photo of Stella standing on her hind legs with front paws on
the TV stand looking at an ostrich on TV. She isn't the real TV watcher
though... that would be Delilah. Delilah likes to see other cats on TV but
is a huge fan of watching those sheep herding dogs working. We were watching
a show once and when the dogs were on herding their sheep, she was all
eyes... a commercial came on and she would nap until the show came on again.
She has repeated this several times ... all for sheep herding dogs. She
doesn't care for other dogs or what they do. Delilah also likes Zellers
commercials.

--
..oO rach Oo.

"Brian Link" wrote in message
All my cats have reacted differently to the TV. Some ignore it,
others, like Tiger, seem to be fascinated by it. He'll bat at things
moving across the screen, and get riveted if there's an animal there.

Is this just personal preference on the part of different individuals?
Or is there possibly some sort of difference in sight acuity that
allows some cats to resolve pictures on a CRT and others not to?

BLink