Old July 4th 08, 08:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Untamed Tiger

Default CAT LADY WANTED

I'm SO happy to see that this posting has provided such amusement for
everyone..... :-( Apparently all of you are deliriously happy and
content and have found suitable mates, but I have not.... My
congratulations to all of you who have been blessed with attractiveness,
wit and social graces, but I seem to be lacking, since I have been alone
my whole life, and have not been as fortunate. I posted this during an
especially lonely spell in an attempt to reach out to someone... but
go on babbling about vacuum cleaners.... that's just fine. :-(

John