Old February 22nd 09, 08:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

Default Cutest Kitten Winner And Finalists

These were in my inbox when I finally got my computer up and running
tonight.

I've been trying to get online since early Thursday. Blamed it either
on a new security suite I installed, or spotty service from ATT Yahoo.
Or grandson who wanders where he shouldn't on the net.

Turns out after many hours of work on my part, (I hope I haven't
messed up too much while I was changing thing to try to get online) I
find that sometime Thursday Charlie forgot to hand up one of the
phones. I cannot believe it took me so long to think of that.

Jo

"Jofirey" wrote in message
"Cutest Kitten Winner And Finalists - Photos - KCRA
Sacramento"

A lot of cats appear to be living the good life.

And black cats are still hard to photograph.

The link:
http://www.kcra.com/slideshow/979035...l.html?taf=sac