Old December 22nd 09, 08:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Old pictures of Frank and Nikki

On 22 Dec, 20:05, Marina wrote:
I was browsing around my photos to find a new wallpaper with Frank and
Nikki for my laptop. I stumbled on these old, scanned photos and decided
to upload some of them to my Photobucket account. They are the 12 first
pictures in this album:

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...rank%20and%20N...

Can you believe Nikki is 14-15 years old in this picture? It's true. She
always kept her kitten face, to the end of her life.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...rank%20and%20N...

This is what I ended up selecting for my background:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...rank%20and%20N...

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

That last picture is very cute, and you're right, she looked kittenish
for a long time.