Old December 22nd 09, 10:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Old pictures of Frank and Nikki

Marina wrote:

I was browsing around my photos to find a new wallpaper with Frank and
Nikki for my laptop. I stumbled on these old, scanned photos and decided
to upload some of them to my Photobucket account. They are the 12 first
pictures in this album:

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...20and%20Nikki/

They're both so cute. I really like the ones of them in their "copycat"
positions, sleeping in identical formation together. And in this one, all
I can see is a bunch of fur, ears and paws. I'm not sure what belongs to
whom:

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...ysleeping2.jpg

Can you believe Nikki is 14-15 years old in this picture? It's true. She
always kept her kitten face, to the end of her life.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...reebling03.jpg

Her eyes were too big for the rest of her!! She just looked so tiny.

This is what I ended up selecting for my background:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...dysleeping.jpg

Love it - that's one of the "copycat" pictures.

Joyce

--
Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful
stroke of luck. -- the Dalai Lama