Old August 23rd 07, 02:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default Safety announcement at the B & B

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 20:12:47 -0500, Harri Roadcat
wrote:

All kittiez at da B and B, youz all prolly noticed dat da hoomin part
of the B&B and da neighbor houses all lost dere 'lectricity a couple
times today, most recently from 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM. Fortunately, us
kittiez is allez prepared so we haz a backup generator dat kicked in as
soon as da power went out. Youz prolly noticed dat we din't lose lights
or fans or anyfing in da kitty parts of da house.

Da hoomins in dis city lostsed lectricity beclawz of dat bigbig storm
dat blowed fru here. Fortunately us kitties can take advantage of Miss
Cleocatra and Miz Amelia Grumpcat's inventions to keep da weather nice
in our immediate area. Dats why we had nice sunny weather while da
hoomins next door was getting rainded on and getting branches blowed
off of dere trees.

We at Miz Cleocatra's B and B is proud to offur da community luxury
'commodations wif always nice weather.

Fangu.

Harri

it was soso gud to eat the fudz in the basement wiff da 'lectricity
on! it's gud to see it before ya eats it!
beauty