Old April 19th 05, 05:11 AM
Seanette Blaylock

Karen had some very interesting things to say
about Need links!:

Over on an e-mail list I'm on, there's someone who's normally a very
kind person (she fosters d-pets all the time) who now has a kitten she
plans to have declawed. I'm assuming she just doesn't realize what
she's about to do, so I need links to show her just why this is such a
bad move.
TIA!

http://community-2.webtv.net/zuzu22/STOPDECLAWCOM/

Thanks for trying, gang, but I got the cyber equivalent of sticking
fingers in ears and yelling "LA LA LA I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU SO I'M
NOT GOING TO".

I unsubbed from that list, and told her her attitude toward cats was
why.

I just don't have the energy to fight hopeless battles. Megan, shut
up.