Old October 18th 10, 03:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Default More info. on my neighbor's little dogs - UPDATE

MaryL wrote:

The two little dogs have been adopted. My neighbor was originally
supposed to go into a mental health facility (which I honestly think
would have been best for her). Investigating officers and her own
doctor had started the paperwork for involuntary commitment, but she
convinced the psychiatrist who would have signed off on the process that
her sister could help her. She is supposed to stay with her sister for
several months. However, they have never gotten along, and they are
already having problems (after less than 2 days). So, I am very dubious
about that situation. They left for her sister's home (500 miles away)
this morning, but I do not have much hope that this will work.

However: My neighbor did agree to give up the little dogs for adoption.
I found a form online for transfer of pet ownership, and she signed
that. She did not have a carrier for them, so I borrowed one from
another neighbor and delivered the two little dogs today. Yay!!

MaryL

Congratulations on your hard work. I am glad your efforts were
successful. We shall send purrs that the doggies will adjust to their
new home and purr also that you will no longer have to bear your
neighbor's problem. Best wishes. MLB