Old November 5th 06, 11:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

Default It's NOT TIME YET!

"jmcquown" wrote in message
I am awake at this undogly (yes, I misspelled that on purpose) hour but
that
doesn't mean I'm going to fill up the food bowl, Persia! She's tapping at
me, murrrping at me, purring extra loudly, trying to direct my attention
towards the pantry where her food awaits. It's not time yet!!!

She's fluffy enough as it is is. (And a lovely, fluffy, soft, snuggly,
loving kitty, I might add.) But if I feed her at 5:30AM she's going to be
starving (heh) again by 2PM and then she'll start working on me again to
feed her. She's only supposed to eat 1/4 cup of kibbles twice a day. She
weighs 16 lbs! fer cryin' out loud! It's not like she can't live off some
of her fluffiness for another hour. It's not time yet!

Jill

All joking aside, Persia may not be adjusted to the time change...we "fell
back," which added an hour of time (but possibly not in "Persia time").

MaryL