Old January 20th 14, 01:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

Default Money for Boyfriend

"Bastette" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

If you'd like to contribute to his bill get in touch with my vet
http://www.chinehousevets.co.uk/

I'm fairly sure the bill is going to be horrendous. But I'm not asking
for
money, please be clear about that.

I'm clear! But Mike suggested it, and it's a great idea. I was *so*
grateful
when people here paid for Smudge's high vet bill after the dog attack, and
was out of work and broke. People pitch in and help when one of us is in
need,
simple as that. This is what a group of long-time friends is for.

I'm expecting ?900 at least vet bill to save him But he's worth it.

Of course he is!!

--
Joyce

Claire suggested it would be 500. Dream on. I'm expecting at least 800
pounds and maybe more. It does cost a lot for out of hours and having an
emergency op at 1a.m but that's why I pay more, to have 24/7. 265/12
cover. Never regretted it being a bit more expensive than a nearer vet who
I wouldn't trust as he cannot get out of bed.

I sure hope you get what you need to pay the bill. With Sammy's recent
vet visit xrays, tests, etc, I just spent nearly $500 on him so i'm a
bit short ATM. If I can spare any I certainly will.

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.