Old August 19th 03, 03:56 AM
LOL

"bewtifulfreak" wrote in message ...

Don't know how many of you have seen it, since it's an English sitcom, but
that reminds me of an episode of "The Vicar of Dibley" where she decided to
allow animals into church for the Sunday service (I forget what exactly
inspired this), and the powers that be were all upset and said she'd make a
laughing stock of them (there were tabloid stories and everything), but it
turned out really successful; everyone and their dog (LOL) attended, and it
all turned out well in the end. It was quite funny.

Ann

Oooh, I looove that show! That's a great episode - I wish my local
church would do that. :-)

------
Krista
Who also wishes there were more episodes of "The Vicar of Dibley"