Old November 17th 18, 01:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default JB2018: The rainbow bridge starts to dim

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

[Sundance looks up at the fading sight.]

Byebye, Rebecca: I will try not to be sad later, but fur now I can't
hewp it, I missez yurownself so much. Byebye, Cassidy an efurrywun
else up dere. I will see yurownselfz agin at da JB nekst yeer...

[Sundance can no longer stop his tears, and his facefurs get all wet.]

As the last of the bridge fades, The various guests settle back to chat
a the tables where fresh food is arriving. King Chanarong and his
daughter are sad but happy to have seen the Queen although she did nag
him a little to get winked again.