Old December 19th 03, 02:00 PM
kaeli

In article ,
enlightened us with...
For starters, keep in mind she's always been a small and slightly frail
cat.

No offense, but why breed her then? I thought Bengals were supposed to
be large.

The doctor confirmed dental trouble in the way of some gum disease to an
extent of something awful, and pointed out something we weren't aware of -
she had lost some of her front teeth. The combination of things just made
it too painful for her to eat, and she wasn't even enjoying the soft food
we've been giving her.

Poor baby.
I hope she feels better soon.

You may want to consider checking the rest of your cats' teeth. I clean
my cats' teeth weekly to prevent these sorts of problems as well as to
get a chance to make sure nothing is already happening. A little
brushing now saves them pain and me lots of vet bills later.

~kaeli~
No one is listening until you make a mistake.
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace