Old October 5th 03, 10:47 PM
Brenda

"jmcquown" wrote in message
.. .
It's getting chilly down here in west TN. Nights down in the 40's; days
only getting up to 68F.

I've noticed Persia is snuggling even more. I get on the couch, she's
either right next to or on top of me. Heat sharing When it's time to

go
to sleep; she's kneading my side then curling up so close I am afraid to
move for fear of disturbing her. But if I roll over during the night, she
misses the warmth and immediately moves and curls up next to me again. We
are keeping each other warm

She's outside in her Kitty Walk right now. She likes the brisk cool air
with the sunshine... but not for too long.

She was dumped out in the bitter cold of January when she found me. She
knows when she wants to come back inside her palace, that's for sure!

Jill

it's gotten chilly here in the Chicago area, too. Emily's been snuggling up
beside me, and Pea has been sleeping in the "hammock" of covers between my
husband and me. And of course, both of them are absolutely delighted when I
take an afternoon nap on the sofa - I'm their favorite mattress.

Brenda