Old July 7th 09, 12:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default Cat eating sofa.

"Baird Stafford" wrote in message

In article ,
"Yowie" wrote:

giggles snipped since I've reread it four times now

Pickle, I am quite sure, is now down to 8 lives. And will no doubt
be very wary of vicious cat eating sofas from now on.

Leila is *not* an outdoor cat. When I leave the front door open
because I have to go in and out for some reason, she scolds nervously
until it's properly closed again: the Out is *big*!

Suki is like that, and Shmogg never much cared for the Place Without a
Ceiling either :-)

Now, the so-called Florida room and the garage are very obviously
parts of Her House into which she should be allowed on demand. She
can see the Florida room through the sliding glass doors - and the SO
and I normally come in through the garage when we've been away, so
she meets us at the kitchen door and knows that's a Room she's not
allowed to visit - and Rooms are Indoors.

Is the Florida room similar in concept to the "Queensland room" the idea
being that its almost a patio except that its enclosed with (mostly) just
with fly screens (at least, thats how it oeprates in summer)?

Neither the SO nor I feel any desire to play hide-and-seek with a
cat-sized person in a garage into which the vehicle is not allowed
for a reason that should be obvious with a little thought.

Our garage is currently the dog house. Whilst Fluffy was recovering from her
knee surgery we thought it would be better if she was contained in a small
area and unable to jump up at the dogs next door (which is how we suspect
she did her knee in the first place). Now its winter, it seems cruel to
force her out into the cold, so she sleeps there with all our junk at night.
The cats of course think its heaven and love exploring the place - it hasn't
seen a vehicle for *years*. LOL

Of course, Leila is about ten years old by now - a respectable
middle-aged lady, in fact (a description that caused the SO to snort
in disbelief when I voiced it yesterday, for some reason).

I'm sure she can still do mad hoolikitten things if she so wishes, she
doesn't 'wish' to anymore. LOL.

Yowie
--
If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many
pancakes can you fit in a doghouse? None, icecream doesn't have bones.