Old February 24th 11, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_9_]

Default Annownzement: Vallentine Adbenchur!

Hmm, BobQat n Mimzy cud show sum majik fingz dey do az majikal whimsy
Qatz..n ai brotted sum iPadz tew pway wiff tew...whai iz OT sew pale? Iz
himself umkay? Luvz Mosey n MeOwy

trudi writes in herown aktifitee buk, when its time ta nownce diz i will
tell ursef da dayz, Trudi

"Harri Roadcat"

Trudi thinkz... hhhmmm... goes up to harri...

i just wanted azk ifin ursef wuld teecha clazz wif OT... da name iz...
'citing thingz fur kittezta du...

Trudi, only partially noticin how berree pale ot is

Ooh, I'd love to! What do you say, OT? We could show the Community all
sorts of fun things to do.

Harri