Old May 9th 20, 07:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Anybody need a store inspector kitty?

Milton Meezercat wrote:

Deze new hoomins I getted are turnin out to be ok. Da girl one, whose
name appears to be Meowmie, maked me a walking jacket. The maole one,
whose name appears to be Paw, takes me in da back yard in mine
walking jacket and wif da hoomin-on-a-string. Since Paw seems to be
purty well trained on da string, I letted dem take me to a kitty
stuff store. I have dem trained to bring over a catty cart and put
down a blanket for me so da wire doesn't hurt mine paws, den dey push
me around da store to look at stuffz. Dey doesn't listen furry
wellwhen I point out da treats an toys I want dem to buy, but we'z
working on dat.

Dey efen lets offur tiny hoomins admire mine Meezerness an pet
mineownself. Dey was all wearing masks and keeping several
kitty-lengths apart fur some reason, but I still getted to visit wif
da mini-hoomin.

Anyhow, if you all needs a inspector cat to check out yer local kitty
supply store, just let Milton da Meezer 'Spector Cat fur help.

Milton

Mine new Paw2foot is pretty cool too. Hez duz sumthing strange to
maiself but I likes it. At da pet food place, Iz got it right away to
pull dat cart wif mai food. But den, he takes me to da isle wif da big
bones? He'd pul one out anna I'd wag mai tail den he'd put it back
anna git another one anna I'd wag!

Finally meowmie got me ok. She tooked mai node to dem anna made it
clear 'pick one' so I did. Den dey let me carry it in mai mouth until
dey gotz all dat kittylitter anna stuff inna mai cart.

Dat store has only one problem. LOTS of sniffable stuff is outa reach
fur most of us! I kin reach it all, but dats unfair fur others!

Prince, da Great Dane