Old May 11th 20, 02:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Milton Meezercat

Default Anybody need a store inspector kitty?

Mine new Paw2foot is pretty cool too. Hez duz sumthing strange to
maiself but I likes it. At da pet food place, Iz got it right away to
pull dat cart wif mai food. But den, he takes me to da isle wif da big
bones? He'd pul one out anna I'd wag mai tail den he'd put it back
anna git another one anna I'd wag!

Finally meowmie got me ok. She tooked mai node to dem anna made it
clear 'pick one' so I did. Den dey let me carry it in mai mouth until
dey gotz all dat kittylitter anna stuff inna mai cart.

Dat store has only one problem. LOTS of sniffable stuff is outa reach
fur most of us! I kin reach it all, but dats unfair fur others!

Prince, da Great Dane

Dat sounz like fun! Mine hoomins hasnt caught on to da "buy what da
kitty pointz at" fing, but we'z working on it.

I'll bet dat it feelz gud to be able to pull your'z own cart. Mine
hoomins din't make me a cart for mineownself. An dey prolly won't since
a liddle kitty like me couldn't pull a cart as big as a bigbig goggie
like you can do.

Isn't it wunnerful to be able to go to kitty (an goggie) supply stores?

Milton