Old May 12th 20, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Anybody need a store inspector kitty?

Milton Meezercat wrote:

Mine new Paw2foot is pretty cool too. Hez duz sumthing strange to
maiself but I likes it. At da pet food place, Iz got it right away
to pull dat cart wif mai food. But den, he takes me to da isle wif
da big bones? He'd pul one out anna I'd wag mai tail den he'd put
it back anna git another one anna I'd wag!

Finally meowmie got me ok. She tooked mai node to dem anna made it
clear 'pick one' so I did. Den dey let me carry it in mai mouth
until dey gotz all dat kittylitter anna stuff inna mai cart.

Dat store has only one problem. LOTS of sniffable stuff is outa
reach fur most of us! I kin reach it all, but dats unfair fur
others!

Prince, da Great Dane

Dat sounz like fun! Mine hoomins hasnt caught on to da "buy what da
kitty pointz at" fing, but we'z working on it.

I'll bet dat it feelz gud to be able to pull your'z own cart. Mine
hoomins din't make me a cart for mineownself. An dey prolly won't
since a liddle kitty like me couldn't pull a cart as big as a bigbig
goggie like you can do.

Isn't it wunnerful to be able to go to kitty (an goggie) supply
stores?

Milton

It is! Mona keeps wanting to fly outa da cart soz doesn't get to come
but Luko jus enjoys da ride anna looks about. Iffin he wants sumfing,
he points anna we get it. Iffin it's too high up, meowmie points anna
I gets it. Iz very very careful to not pull a shelf down, jus get da
toy.

Wurks fur us!