Old January 25th 05, 10:08 AM
polonca12000

Lots of purrs for the URI to go away and gentle hugs for the couple who lost
their kitty,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Gabey8" gabey8-@-aol-dot-com (formerly dgabriel-at-netaxs-dot-com) wrote
in message
lkaboutpets.com...
snip
I'd appreciate some purrs that the boys' URI symptoms, plus Captain's
other inflammation symptoms, all go away. Because other than those things,
the vet visit went well.

Everyone at the vet's office loved the boys. ) And they remember me from
the days of Melody and Harmony (both RB) coming in there, so they are glad
to see me with cats again.

Oh, and speaking of RB. Please purr for the lady and man who were exiting
just as we were getting our bill rung up. The receptionist told them, "I'm
sorry for your loss" as they left. I looked up and noticed that the woman
was crying quietly. Their kitty must have gone to the RB. ( So please
join in sending them purrs and purr-ayers that the kitty's journey is
peaceful, and that the lady and man are comforted. I felt such a pang in
my heart to see them, and know what it's like to have to say goodbye. I've
been in their shoes. I hope that they're able to be in my shoes before
long, and give a home to a new kitty who needs one.

Speaking of new kitties. Both of them are napping in the living room.
They've had a busy day.

Donna, Captain (snorrrrre) and Stanley (zzzzzz)