Old August 29th 03, 10:12 PM
Cathy Friedmann

"Tanada" wrote in message
bewtifulfreak wrote:

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

I'm curious, Pam - what did you find so objectionable about Ben's
post? Many cat-owners/slaves, particularly of my generation, most
likely have NOT thought about "dental hygiene" as applied to cats -
unless a vet suggested it, it never occurred to us that such a thing
was needed.

I know for me, it was the tone of the post: "What do you think the cat's
supposed to do about it...? Tell you?" "Go to a vet. You probably

haven't
thought one iota...." Not so much the message, but the medium. There

are
more tactful ways of suggesting things to people, without just making
assumptions and being sarcastic and pushy.

What Ann said. It was his superior than her attitude. Sometimes
rudeness has to be addressed and not just ignored. I felt that the
wording and tone of his message was quite rude.

Pam S.

That particular poster's always like that.

Cathy

("The Boy in the Bubble") Paul Simon