Old August 26th 05, 03:59 AM
Jo Firey

"Irulan" wrote in message
My sweet Lily has been turning up her nose at the Whiskas gooshy food I've
been feeding her. She loved it at first, now she mews at me like: please
feed me something else, I don't like this!!!

She won't eat the Iams and the Natural kitty food I got and will only
nibble at the Authority kibble that she's been fed since her time at the
shelter. She will eat but I'd like to see her eat more, after all she's a
growing bittie!!!

What did your kitties like to eat? I'm just a worried mama. ;(

I always start our kittens on Nutro dry kitten food. Moistened until they
get old enough to handle dry kibble.

Jo