Old March 19th 13, 07:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

Default On the Beach

On 3/17/2013 4:03 PM, Mosey =^ ..^= wrote:

As the kitties arrive on the beach they are greeted by girl kitties in
grass skirts. They are handing out lei of pretty flowers. The kitties
are escorted to grass huts where they will be staying. As you see it is
warm here and we have big windows to let in the sea breeze. Each room
has soft bed and a bed outside on the veranda if you want to sleep under
the stars.

Once you get settled in drinks are being served on the beach. Just
follow the path lined with palm trees.

"I've never seen palm trees before. They look like fun to climb."

Diss is a GNEISS pwase. I brotted widdl Samanfa along beclaws Uncl
Bill is talking to Ant Janis an don't gneed any cumpanee an Ant Micki
is at w*rk. I gott piknik baskit if ennywun is hungree.

--
WooToo

Wao, weh nao hab 2 goggoes heer, widdl Samanfa n Starr da Dog. They bof
git ulong wif us kitties
Letz hab sum moar drinkz, n frow da bawl fur da Doggies tu chase. OK?
Fangu WooToo fur bringing uh piknik baskit

Mosey --hungree

Lucy Lu walks up to Samanfa and Starr. "Hi, doggies. I never met doggies
before. You are both so friendly and kow how to play with kitties. Here,
let me toss the ball for you."

Lucy Lu