Old February 2nd 05, 10:17 PM
DrPostman

On 2 Feb 2005 07:31:47 -0800, "tom" in
accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

I LOVE TO EAT THEM AND DO ALL KINDS OF MEAN ROTTEN THINGS TO THEM, I
ALSO SELL THEM TO CHINESE RESTURENTS, WHERE OTHER PEOPLE LIKE ME LOVE
TO EAT DEAD CATS

Congratulations, troll. I have no reason to doubt you. And we have
no reason to doubt that you will continue to the next level and
become a prolific serial killer, until you make yourself get caught
so that the state can put you out of your misery.

--
DrPostman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors, afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULTŪ #15-51506-253.

"I venture to say there is no one writing on the
Internet today who is providing a greater purpose
for mankind than that found in my writings."
- Felonious Ray, destroyer of irony meters