Old December 3rd 06, 06:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default before i go back to lurk mode a nice story

oh my, that is funny, Lee
Jack Campin - bogus address wrote in message
DH had set the pizza, in the boxes on the back porch to keep it cool
[...] a local feral had helped himself to those 2 slices of pizza...

Our Ishtar once came through the catflap at breakfast time with
a complete still-warm bacon roll. I never did find which of our
neighbours had one inexplicably disappear.

Jack Campin: 11 Third St, Newtongrange EH22 4PU, Scotland | tel 0131 660

4760
http://www.purr.demon.co.uk/jack/ for CD-ROMs and free | fax 0870 0554

975
stuff: Scottish music, food intolerance, & Mac logic fonts | mob 07800 739

557