Old December 3rd 06, 08:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jo Firey

Default before i go back to lurk mode a nice story

"Jack Campin - bogus address" wrote in message
DH had set the pizza, in the boxes on the back porch to keep it cool
[...] a local feral had helped himself to those 2 slices of pizza...

Our Ishtar once came through the catflap at breakfast time with
a complete still-warm bacon roll. I never did find which of our
neighbours had one inexplicably disappear.

OK now for those of us not in the UK, what is a bacon roll? And while we're
at it, what is brown sauce?

Jo