Old November 15th 11, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
news[_8_]

Default More about r.p.c.a. and Facebook

On 11/14/2011 5:09 PM, jmcquown wrote:

"news" wrote in message ...

"Adrian" wrote in message
"jmcquown" wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message

I had a Facebook account once. I deleted it. Fake identity or not,
there *is* a way to delete an account. But they make it nearly
impossible to find out how. I honestly don't recall how I stumbled
across it, but I did.

Jill
No, you didn't delete it, I can still view your details and you're
still on
my friends list. As I said, it is impossible to delete a FB account.

Jill likes Family Guy! Who knew!

LOLOL I used to watch it all the time. It got old after a while

Jill

I watch it occasionally and feel dirty when I laugh!