Old June 12th 04, 07:28 AM
Rhonda

Hello Ivanna,

The spay and release programs are for the homeless outdoor kitties.
Usually the programs want to make sure someone is at least feeding the
cat or cats, then they will trap them, spay them, then release them back
outside in the same area.

They work with feral colonies, but some work with individuals like you
with soft hearts. We're in the Seattle area, and there are a couple of
groups that do it here.

Rhonda

PS -- I carry spiders outside in a glass!

Ivanna wrote:

"Rhonda"

Finding another home would be great, but if you can't -- there are many
spay and release programs.

So she would be spayed and then released back out to the wild or to me? I
have never heard of that.

I would keep feeding her, at any rate. I just can't stand to see a cat
starve, and it sounds like you can't either!

Lol, I carried a caterpillery thing out of the house this morning rather
than flush it! If she keeps visiting, she will be eating.