Old August 6th 12, 01:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

Default BCT after surgery

On 8/5/2012 7:55 PM, Joy wrote:
That was definitely a championship BCT. I'm glad it had a happy ending. I
hope the search didn't cause a setback in your healing

Thanks Joy. The good thing about the burning pain was that I found out
that icing it and getting a good night's sleep (crying hysterically
really makes you sleep well when it is all well in the end!) I woke up
the next morning feeling better than I had all week! I think the
walking and even controlled bending was the best thing for my back at
that point to start the process of getting it back into shape.