Old February 1st 05, 04:15 PM
Tabitha Kitten

Mine Meowmee hazza tellyphonyting dat ringz wen hur putshez a wall
tellyphoney botton...
Iz dere uh way tu get da tellypurrter tu ring???

If not, wud wun ov yu strong intellygent guyz hewlp pourrr liddul meee???

Pitoonyaaa

Since I'z a liddle busy wid dis yummy pizza, maybe one ub you strong
hansome guy kitties could port over? Here, you could take dis to
Pitoonya [she paws over one of Cleo's collar-mounted portable
teleporters] and then show her where her big one is. I remember my first
teleport and how it was kinda scary, so having one or more big strong
boykitties for support would prolly make it a whole lot less scary da
first time.

Tabitha