Old February 2nd 05, 02:29 AM
ClowderCat

Mine Meowmee hazza tellyphonyting dat ringz wen hur putshez a wall
tellyphoney botton...
Iz dere uh way tu get da tellypurrter tu ring???

If not, wud wun ov yu strong intellygent guyz hewlp pourrr liddul

meee???

Pitoonyaaa

Chester appears from under the bed at Pitoonyaaa's house.

Hi Pitoonyaaa. The teleporter is under the bed in the far corner that
the human can't reach. It's big enough for 3 or 4 cats to fit in at
the same time, but too small for a human.

I don't think you want the teleporter to ring. If it did, the human
might hear it and find it!

After you see it for the first time, you'll be able to find it any time
you want. And it won't move unless you tell it to.
Follow me and we'll use it to go to the mouse hunt.

Chester