Old March 29th 15, 11:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default OT The bears are awake

On 3/29/2015 11:31 AM, Christina Websell wrote:
"Mike Mayers" wrote in message
This morning a neighbor was walking his dogs and saw a bear walking down
my driveway. I have taken my seed feeder in which will spoil Cotton's
"Tv".

Boyfie says No, he does not do bears. He does foxes.\ |He never saw a bear
in his life.

When my mother lived in Alaska, she had a little toy poodle. She was
out walking the dog one day when she saw a man in a truck parked on the
other side of the street, a little way ahead of where she was walking.
He was waving his arms at her. She waved back, thinking it was somebody
she knew but couldn't recognize from that distance. When she was even
with him, she saw that she didn't know him. He said, "There was a big.
black. bear! It crossed the road right behind you. Her toy poodle
hadn't seen any bear.

--
Joy Unlimited
Colorful Crocheted Critters