Old March 30th 15, 07:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default OT The bears are awake

On 3/29/2015 11:26 PM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article , Christina Websell
wrote:

"Mike Mayers" wrote in message
This morning a neighbor was walking his dogs and saw a bear walking
down my driveway. I have taken my seed feeder in which will spoil
Cotton's "Tv".

OMG. Tbh, I don't know how you deal with your wildlife in the USA. You
have so many dangerous things. We have one venomous snake. I've never
seen one. It's not a good idea to get in the way of a red deer stag in
the rut here but otherwise we are safe. I know enough to not get killed
by a male red deer that is rutting./ run for your life if he come
towards you.

I've never seen a adder either and we don't get many deer around here in
Lye, strutting stags or any other. I cannot imagine what it must be like
to have bears walking down your drive.

Judith

A year or two ago someone about 25 or 30 miles from me had a bear in
their hot tub. I've never seen one in the wild, except when I was on a
tour in Alaska.

Joy (in Southern California)

--
Joy Unlimited