Old February 8th 20, 04:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Prince gets to take a ride to pickup Mona and Luko

Ann Olds wrote:

On 2/7/2020 8:52 PM, cshenk wrote:
It was exciting today! I was just lounging about with A Meowmie's
male 2-foot when she called. Mine own 2foot doesn't get off work
until 6pm but she needs to rescue 2 lost kittahs who losted their
first home.

She came in, in a flurry anna put mai harness on anna mai blanket
onna da floor of the Rogue, den loaded Daisy-chan's old cat carry
anna da 3 of us took off. She rolled the back window down so I
could look about. I guess dats a doggie thing but we loves it!

We got dere anna dey was a little confusilated thinking I wuz being
dropped off! Meowmie setted dem straight right away anna said I waz
just along fur da ride. I wuz VERRY GOOD GOOD.

Dey letted me come back wif dem as dey check onna Mona anna Luko.
Dey looked at maiself when I sed 'Hi, I'm friendly anna mai name is
Prince' den just camed up to the door to sai hello. I told dem I
was part of the group to free dem up anna take dem to a furever
home. WE den quietly plotted anna got dem sprung rite away! No 2
day wait!

Meowmie gotted a second carrier sized fur Luko dere anna we left.

I'ze home now wif mai own 2foot but dey done struck gold!

Dey be along laterz, fur now, checking out da new home. I'z happi
fur dem!

Happy to hear you helped rescue the kittahs. Are they going to be
part of your family?

Lucy Lu

Dez Chez Shenk's now anna furrever! I stays dere 3-4 days a week cause
my poppa 2foot anna my former mommie 2foot didn't get along anna she
left. Daddy 2foot didn't want to give me up but he works long hours so
Meowmie has me stay at Chez Shenk's wif Don-da-2foot when da others are
at work. I'z even got mai own bone dere!

I never met Cash or Iowna 'cause they went over da bridge just before
they finded mai paw 2foot needed help. I heared lots of dem both
though anna 'Aunti Mabel'. Now Iz get to tell Mona anna Luko about dem
and Daisy-chan.

Monday, dey start lessons in ASL-C/D which I learned frum Daisy-chan.
Hope I'z a gud teacher! Mebby sum others kin come over Monday anna
help? Dez REALLY nice kittahs!

I'z tell you more but mine 2foot wants to go fur a run so I'z gotta go
purrtect him.

Prince, Da Great Dane