Old February 11th 20, 02:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Prince gets to take a ride to pickup Mona and Luko

Benni Kitten wrote:

Mona waits for her new Meowmie to go to bed then slips into the
computer chair...

Hai! I'z not used to talking all over da cataworld but I guess I am
now? Our former 2foots had a problem an couldn;t keep us. Now we is
here, bof of us.

Wez smell Daisy-chan and warm hearts still sad but happy to giv us a
new home. Dat place wus about to split us up! SPIT/HISS!

WEz start firstest lessons tomorrow wif Prince. Hez gonna tell us
how things are here. Meantime, I hope I didnt mess anyfing up by
saying hello!

Hihi, Mona! And hihi to Luko too. You can tell himz dat I said dat.

You is bof furry welcome here. Dis is a great catmunity, and you'z
landed in the bestest place any kitty could hope for. Your 2foots is
egzellent people, and you definitely did good getting in a howse wif
Prince - he's a great goggie, please gif him a kiss on da nose fur me.

Benni the Tiny

Luko gives Benni a nose boop then nods off to a gentle brushing.

Hi Hi Benni! says Mona!

Wez gotted our first ASL-C/D lesson! It was easy. You just moved your
paws to the sounds wez all make. I'z practiced cause my new meowmie
needed others to help da speaker ob da names soz deaf kittahs anna
doggiz can hear when needed.

Prince said bestest he knows, it started wif a deaf doggie teaching
Cash doggie anna Daisy-chan anna it sorta growed frum here.

I kin neber grow to Daisy-chan's paws because dey waz really big ones
to fill, but Prince said she was awesome anna I should be happi wif who
I am. I like dat.

Meantimez, wez liking da new cat tree! It's not as big as da one when
wez in prizon but itz ok 'cause wez gotted a home. Itz right in da sun
so is warm.

Nifty thing is dey has a real fireplace. Iffin you never got to get a
bit dusty anna warm before a fire, come on over!