Old February 12th 20, 04:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Benni Kitten

Default Prince gets to take a ride to pickup Mona and Luko

Benni Kitten wrote:
Luko gives Benni a nose boop then nods off to a gentle brushing.

Hi Hi Benni! says Mona!

Wez gotted our first ASL-C/D lesson!Â* It was easy. You just moved your
paws to the sounds wez all make. I'z practiced cause my new meowmie
needed others to help da speaker ob da names soz deaf kittahs anna
doggiz can hear when needed.

Prince said bestest he knows, it started wif a deaf doggie teaching
Cash doggie anna Daisy-chan anna it sorta growed frum here.

I kin neber grow to Daisy-chan's paws because dey waz really big ones
to fill, but Prince said she was awesome anna I should be happi wif who
I am.Â* I like dat.

Meantimez, wez liking da new cat tree!Â* It's not as big as da one when
wez in prizon but itz ok 'cause wez gotted a home.Â* Itz right in da sun
so is warm.

Nifty thing is dey has a real fireplace.Â* Iffin you never got to get a
bit dusty anna warm before a fire, come on over!

I will do dat! We'z haf a fireplace, but we'z never use it for fires.
It's just a kitty highway between the living room an da dining room.

I'll bring my new brofur Freddie if dat's ok.. He'z a good kitty.

Benni

Akchooly, I'll bring a couple guests if you don't mind. I'll bring
Freddie (he's getting ready to come out of his safe room soon), and a
visitor named Thomas Tabbycat.

Thomas was a house kitty living in Independance, MO. Him getted sick wif
a respiratory infection. Hims owner didn't fink he could care for him
properly, so Thomas getted taken to da emergency vet and surrendered to
dem. Dey called da shelter when mine hoomins volunteer, and Meowmie an
Paw drived to the vet and picked up Thomas and bringed him to da
shelter. Da vets dere treated him and made him healthy, and him now
lives in a adoption habitat at a Petco store.

Him is tired of staying in a box, so I figgered I'd bring him along.

Benni