Old February 13th 20, 12:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Prince gets to take a ride to pickup Mona and Luko

Benni Kitten wrote:

Benni Kitten wrote:
Luko gives Benni a nose boop then nods off to a gentle brushing.

Hi Hi Benni! says Mona!

Wez gotted our first ASL-C/D lesson!Â* It was easy. You just moved
your paws to the sounds wez all make. I'z practiced cause my new
meowmie needed others to help da speaker ob da names soz deaf
kittahs anna doggiz can hear when needed.

Prince said bestest he knows, it started wif a deaf doggie
teaching Cash doggie anna Daisy-chan anna it sorta growed frum
here.

I kin neber grow to Daisy-chan's paws because dey waz really big
ones to fill, but Prince said she was awesome anna I should be
happi wif who I am.Â* I like dat.

Meantimez, wez liking da new cat tree!Â* It's not as big as da one
when wez in prizon but itz ok 'cause wez gotted a home.Â* Itz
right in da sun so is warm.

Nifty thing is dey has a real fireplace.Â* Iffin you never got to
get a bit dusty anna warm before a fire, come on over!

I will do dat! We'z haf a fireplace, but we'z never use it for
fires. It's just a kitty highway between the living room an da
dining room.

I'll bring my new brofur Freddie if dat's ok.. He'z a good kitty.

Benni

Akchooly, I'll bring a couple guests if you don't mind. I'll bring
Freddie (he's getting ready to come out of his safe room soon), and a
visitor named Thomas Tabbycat.

Thomas was a house kitty living in Independance, MO. Him getted sick
wif a respiratory infection. Hims owner didn't fink he could care for
him properly, so Thomas getted taken to da emergency vet and
surrendered to dem. Dey called da shelter when mine hoomins
volunteer, and Meowmie an Paw drived to the vet and picked up Thomas
and bringed him to da shelter. Da vets dere treated him and made him
healthy, and him now lives in a adoption habitat at a Petco store.

Him is tired of staying in a box, so I figgered I'd bring him along.

Benni

Luko speaks up. He's a slow deliberate sort of fellow, the sort with
deep thoughts and not long on talk.

"Welcome Benni! Our New Meowmie sez dis weekend will be fireplace.
Wez glad to share warm hearth space wif us anna friends. Wez share
nibblez anna fuds anna warm boops. Bring friends. Iz be happi ta meet
dem."

Mona tucks her nose in to chat too. She is loquacious and kind to the
roots of her cells. If she seems a litle scatterbrained, it's because
she's super smart so 'gets it right away' then moves on fast to the
next thing.

"Great Benni! A real fireplace in use is awesome! Kin you tell maiself
how many you think will be here so I kin plan kitty litter ana see what
meowmie has fur treats? Wez starting to find out why it's 'Chez
Shenk's' here. Dey Cook! Not jus open a can! I askeded Meowmie ana
she sez dey got LOTS of shrimp, cream, sour cream (she sez kittahs like
sour cream inna small finger load ana I agreez habing tried it), bacon
ana all sorts of other stuff. OH! WEZ got BIG TV fur CAT ana DOGGIE
shows! Our Cat tree wont hold meny of us at once, but youz welcume to
check it out! wez just take turns as fits 3 atta time."