Old February 13th 20, 02:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Benni Kitten

Default Prince gets to take a ride to pickup Mona and Luko

Luko speaks up. He's a slow deliberate sort of fellow, the sort with
deep thoughts and not long on talk.

"Welcome Benni! Our New Meowmie sez dis weekend will be fireplace.
Wez glad to share warm hearth space wif us anna friends. Wez share
nibblez anna fuds anna warm boops. Bring friends. Iz be happi ta meet
dem."

Mona tucks her nose in to chat too. She is loquacious and kind to the
roots of her cells. If she seems a litle scatterbrained, it's because
she's super smart so 'gets it right away' then moves on fast to the
next thing.

"Great Benni! A real fireplace in use is awesome! Kin you tell maiself
how many you think will be here so I kin plan kitty litter ana see what
meowmie has fur treats? Wez starting to find out why it's 'Chez
Shenk's' here. Dey Cook! Not jus open a can! I askeded Meowmie ana
she sez dey got LOTS of shrimp, cream, sour cream (she sez kittahs like
sour cream inna small finger load ana I agreez habing tried it), bacon
ana all sorts of other stuff. OH! WEZ got BIG TV fur CAT ana DOGGIE
shows! Our Cat tree wont hold meny of us at once, but youz welcume to
check it out! wez just take turns as fits 3 atta time."

Fangu fur your generosity! I figger it will be me an Freddie and Thomas,
an I fink mebbe mine mean sisfur Franny might follow, and mine brofurs
Sammy an Ranger, if dat's alright.

An do fudz sounds WUNNERFUL! Mine hoomins nefur cook for us.