Old March 24th 20, 02:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Band practice begins

Community Cats wrote:

Luko listens then joins in with his tamborine with no chimes, used
like a drum and in low simple beat keeps pace with the rocks. He's
doing a beat like the song 'My kinda lovah' but not so loud as to
drown out any others. Mona meantime, tries to match her raspy purr
with Milton. She's careful to be a little less loud in case it's
not wanted.

[Once the initial song is over, Hercule wave them to a stop. ]

Furry nice, kitties! That sounded much better than I would expect
from a newly organized band. The strings were just right, the brass
and woodwinds were at the perfect volume, and the percussion kep a
perfect beat. Good work especially from Pi2nya and Luko, and the
meows from Mona and Milton were purely heavenly.

Shall we play another?

Hercule

Messing around, and housing Prince for the rest of the week, Prince
tries singing. It seems he does a creditable Bruce Springsteen? He's
not bad at any of the country singers either.

They play 'We are the world'. While Mona tried all the female parts,
she excels with Cindy Lauper and Dianne.

Luko NAILS Lionel Ritchie completely. Who'd a thunk that one? He just
grins though and practices with his adapted tamborine with no bells.

Prince decides to practice with the full size electronic keyboard
Charlotte 2foot left. His paws and forefeet are able to handle it. He
finds he can mimic a brass section? He's not sure if he is 'good' but
he is practicing.