Old January 14th 05, 06:51 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-01-14, catlvr penned:
It is true that Bengals generally like water, but cats are like people, and
every one will have their own personality. There is lots of information on
the internet about Bengals. My neighbours have one and adore him - they say
he doesn't shed. If you buy one, buy at least an F4 (fourth generation
removed from the original wild cat from which it was bred) otherwise some of
the wilder attributes may be present.

Best of all, go to your local shelter and rescue a cat. Purebreds are prone
to all sorts of health problems because of inbreeding (and Bengals are a
relatively new breed) and my experience with breeders has been very bad.

If the OP is really crazy about Bengals, maybe there's a Bengal rescue group
that has cats in need of homes?

--
monique, roommate of Oscar the (female) grouch