Old May 24th 15, 05:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default No bath pooing for 3 days

"Sylvia M" wrote in message

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
!!
It's not like I'm not up until midnight for him..

Do you think he might be doing it while outside?

Sylvia

That's the whole idea! He stopped doing it outside and started using the
bath. Which I am not happy about.
I'm learning that meowing outside my bedroom usually means "get up, I want
breakfast" but if he starts galloping up and down the stairs after the alert
meows it means "I need a poo desperately, and if you don't get up and let me
out, you will have a present in the bath"

Like this morning. 6.30 a.m. Damn the light mornings.

Tweed