Old July 28th 08, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default Update on Tiger

Nanny wrote:
I'm just home from the vet, and it's not good. He feels several
tumors on Tigers bowels, so no real way to do something about it. He
seems in no pain, so I'm playing it by ear (and instinct). The vet
gave him a prednisone-like injection, and for the next days I'm going
to give him prednisolone that I had left from the last ferret that
died.
Nanny

{{{{{{{{{{{{Nanny}}}}}}}}}}}} I'm so sorry, more purrs for Tiger and you.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart